COINAtlantic/ ACZISC Meeting #78, 4-5 October 2016, St. John's, Newfoundland
COINAtlantic CLIMATE FORUM
- 4 October Forum at the Newfoundland & Labrador Housing & Homelessness Network Learning Centre, 1 East Drive, St. John's, NL.
- 5 October Study tour location is the Northern Avalon.
The Forum’s presentations, as provided by directly the respective presenters, are available below
Video recordings of the presentations have been uploaded to the ACZISC YouTube channel and can are publically accessible.
Each of the four presentations provided below are available in a PPT format:
- Dynamic Coasts in a Changing Climate, Don Forbes, Emeritus Scientist, Geological Survey of Canada.
- Climate Change Perspectives for Canada’s East Coast, Norm Catto, Memorial University.
- Coastal Activities of the NL Geological Survey, Melanie Irvine, NL Geological Survey
- Climate Change Adaptation Initiatives of the NL Government, Chad Blundon, Department of Environment and Climate Change.
- Study Tour - Description and Registration Form
- A photo essay of the study will be prepared and uploaded shortly -- stay tuned!
Sponsored by COINAtlantic, MEOPAR, and Municipalities Newfoundland and Labrador