Bay of Fundy Map
Quick Start Instructions
- First click on the map to the left to open a version of the COINAtlantic Search Utility for the Bay of Fundy with details of the Gulf of Maine Initiative Partners and projects.
- You will see the map window in the center of the screen and a layers list on the right. Double click Gulf of Maine Initiative Project and Partner layers to turn them on and off (a checkmark will appear in the box next to the layer when they are on).
- To read more about one of the Gulf of Maine Initiative projects or partners: turn the layer on as above, this will also highlight it (the layer will turn light grey) and then use the query layer tool (upper left of the map window) to single click the layer’s polygon. A new window will appear with more information.
- Additional relevant Bay of Fundy layers are included in the layers list that can be turned on and off.
- Search for and add additional layers to add using the search function to the left of the screen.
- Add your own web mapping service by clicking the ‘add WMS’ button at the bottom of the layers window.